jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

This is really love...

I love to sleep next to you and pray to God to have you all night. I can't lie, this is how I want to live my life. It's time to love each other; this is no time for past memories. So come on and give me your heart, if that is what you really want, and put it in my hand, until it becomes only ours. I ask of you just to love me, love me until we die. Cause without you Im really losin my mind...

I know you can feel it, the truth inside of me. With the words of my heart I will love you for even more. I promise you I wont let your worries inside, until we get old in our beds. I don't care if you break all the rules of the world...I love you as I know you love me...I need you as I know you need me. And no one is going to stop what I feel for you. I know how you feel, you know that everything will be just fine.

You want passion, then feel my words...cus we're going to be two lovers in the sky. Don't feel like this is wrong cus you know is not. Just love me, until we die. Know my love, know my truth, know of the shadow that burns in my life. Let's fucking scream to the world until everyone knows I love you. I'm gonna love you, until God call's our names. I won't stop until our love is done. I will never ever go looking for other peoples love. I want you until the ends of times.

I love to sleep next to you and pray to God to have you all night. This is how I want to live my life.




© Derechos de autor, Yeshua François - 2012

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario